Procurement of Water Quality Test Kit
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with communities, local government and other stockholders to contribute towards the achievement of its mission and vision. So far, it has reached millions with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia (WAE) hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the procurement of Water Quality Test Kits.
|Water Quality Test Kits with all accessories as per our Specification.
- A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WAE’s office from June 13, 2022 to June 23, 2022 during working hours, 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM – 05:00 PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licence and registration, VAT, TIN Registration Certificate and these must be submitted together with the technical proposal.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before, Thursday 23 June 2022 until 05:00 PM.
- Offer must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO valid at least for three months from the date of bid opening. The CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be presented in envelopes clearly identified by bidder’s name, address, legal stamp and reference number Ref: WAE/WQTK/BGB/OB/2022/Ep0007.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial proposal document separately. The technical and financial proposal should have one original and copy on the cover. Each envelop shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on the same date Friday, 24 June 2022 at 02:30 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
- Bidders can visit our website http://www.wateraid.org/et to access the invitation and specification.
Note: Bids should be presented to the following address.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail: email@example.com
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia