Immediate Vacancy Announcement: IT Support Specialists
- Maintain our in-office computer networking system by tracking serveractivity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
- Provide technical support, advice, and assistance to staff members with technical, hardware, and software system problems including our in-office applications.
- Modify, install, clean, and repair computer software and hardware.
- Secure the in-office network infrastructure and hardware.
- Streamline Continuous Integration of new in-office applications with existing in-office apps.
- Manage Backups.
- Monitor and track the performance of our in-office applications.
- Not necessarily a college graduate, but with sufficient work experience in Networking, computer hardware and software maintenance.
- Comfortable with: Windows Server, Ubuntu, Virtualisation, Comfortable with the Command Line, SSH, Basic understanding of DevOps culture and Electronics is a plus.
It is absolutely essential that candidates enjoy working on multiple assignments, in a high-energy environment, and have the ability to collaborate with other staff. Please submit your applications, attached with relevant testimonials, to:
INDEPENDENT NEWS & MEDIA PLC
TEGENE BUILDING, 7TH FLOOR
ADJACENT TO GLOBAL HOTEL ON SIERRA LEONE STREET
TEL: 251-(0)11-416-3020; FAX: 251-(0)11-416-3039
PO Box: 259 CODE 1110, ADDIS ABEBA – ETHIOPIA