Invitation for International Competitive Bid
(Bid No. FMD/PSMT/034/2022)
- Corporation (EIC) invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National/ International competitive Bid to participate in the bid for:
Lot 1- Supply, Installation, Configuration and civil work of Datacenter Facility Infrastructure and structural Network and Electrical Cabling Works
Lot 2- Supply, Installation, Configuration and Migration of Network Infrastructure, Network Security, Compute and Storage Systems.
- The bid is open only to those who shall fulfill and submit copy of the following requirements:
2.1 In case of Local Bidders:-
Currently renewed relevant Trade license,
Registration of value added tax (VAT), TIN Certificate and Current year tax clearance certificate which states eligibility to participate in the public tenders and valid at least at the deadline for the submission of bids
Registered in supplier’s list and able produce print out from the website of Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency or can be confirmed from source data.
2.2 In case of bidders other than Local bidders i.e. International bidders shall submit an authorized Business Organization Registration Certificate or Trade License that certifies the bidder to transact the subject matter of the bid from the country of establishment/origin.
- A complete set of bid documents can be obtained against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred only) for each lots from Procurement and supply management Team office, Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Head office building 1st floor room No.108
- The bid shall be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 5OO,OOO.OO (Five Hundred Thousand) for each lots in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee or Bid Bond issued by a well-known foreign bank and confirmed through a recognized domestic bank in Ethiopia and the bidder should inform EIC by fax or e-rnail to collect the bid bond before the closing date (all forms shall be valid for 90 days).
- Bids must be delivered to Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Head office building 1st floor, Procurement and supply management Team office, room No.108 on 05th August 2022 up to 2:00 PM. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted. And bid shall be opened on the same date at Facility Management Directorate Conference hall at 2:30PM for lot 1 and 3:00PM for lot 2. Electronic bidding shall not be accepted.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information by Telephone No. 011- 5512400 Ex. 217, 262 or 011-5504931.
- The Ethiopian Insurance Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation